HGV Class 2 Shunting
HGV Class 2 Driver – Shunting Work
Our long established logistics client based in Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire has an urgent requirement for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 2 Shunting by working to 2 sites next door to each other and you will also be expected to help load and unload the vehicle so the need to use a pallet truck also forms part of the position as well.
• HGV Class 2 licence
• Up to date CPC for your Class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your Class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Days per hour: £10.00
• Saturdays – £12.00
• Sundays – £12.00
• Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the East Midlands region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options Available for all Class 2 Drivers
Class 2 Driving
Be Flexible to your work approach
Be Elegible to work in the UK
Full Valid UK Cat C Drivers Licence
Valid Drivers CPC and Digi Tacho Cards are a must also
Rate of Pay
£10.00 per hour
Job ID – HGV Class 2 Shunting