HGV Class 2 Drivers
HGV Class 2 Driver – early morning starts around 0400am
Our long established logistics client based in Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire has an urgent requirement for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 2 Trunking to RDC’s, Manufacturing Sites or other similar sites across the local area and around the UK. We also have plenty of Saturday and Suinday available also if are only looking for part time work as well.
• HGV Class 2 licence
• Up to date CPC for your Class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your Class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Days per hour: £11.00 (PAYE)
• Saturdays – £14.00 (PAYE)
• Sundays – £14.00 (PAYE)
• Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply Class 2 drivers to various companies across the East Midlands and Yorkshire regions so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE Only Class 2 Drivers
Class 2 Driving
Be Flexible to your work approach
Be Elegible to work in the UK
Full Valid UK Cat C Drivers Licence
Valid Drivers CPC and Digi Tacho Cards are a must also
Rate of Pay
£11.00 – £14.00 per hour
Job ID – HGV Class 2 Drivers
|Reference||HGV Class 2 Drivers|
|Salary||£11.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Phone||0115 933 8626|