HGV Class 2 Driver ADR Licence
HGV Class 2 Driver with an ADR Licence
Our long established logistics client based in Alfreton, Derbyshire has an urgent requirement for HGV class 2 drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 2 Trunking to RDC’s, Manufacturing Sites or other similar sites across the local area and around the UK. You will be making deliveries of palletised goods.
• HGV Class 2 licence with an up to date ADR Licence
• Up to date CPC for your class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Days per hour: £12.00 (PAYE)
• Saturdays – £14.00 (PAYE)
• Sundays – £14.00 (PAYE)
• Alfreton, Derbyshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply Class 2 drivers to various companies across the East Midlands region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE Only Class 2 Drivers
Class 2 Driving
Be Flexible to your work approach
Be Elegible to work in the UK
Full Valid UK Cat C Drivers Licence
Valid Drivers CPC and Digi Tacho Cards are a must also
Rate of Pay
£12.00 per hour
Job ID – HGV Class 2 Driver ADR Licence