Class 2 HGV LGV Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver
Our long established logistics client based in Derby, Derbyshire has an urgent requirement for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis
Work involves Class 2 Trunking to RDC’s, Manufacturing Sites or other similar sites across the local area and around the UK. Experience with doing multiple deliveries would be advantage with this position. We also have plenty of Saturday and Sunday work available also if are only looking for part time work as well.
Ongoing Monday to Friday work for the candidate, 0700am start times each day.
• HGV Class 2 licence (Minimum of 3 months experience required)
• Up to date CPC for your Class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your Class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Weekdays per hour: £12.00 ph
• Saturdays – £13.00 ph
• Sundays – £14.00 ph
• Derby Derbyshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the East Midlands and South Yorkshire region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE and Umbrella Class 2 Drivers Welcome, Umbrella Please call for rates and further information
Class 2 HGV Driver
Class 2 HGV Driving
Full Valid UK Cat C Drivers Licence
Full Valid UK Drivers CPC and Digi Tacho
Be Eligible to work in the UK
Rate of Pay
£12.00 – £14.00 per hour
Job ID – Class 2 HGV LGV Driver
|Reference||Class 2 HGV LGV Driver|
|Salary||£12.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Phone||0115 933 8626|