Class 2 HGV Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver – Newly passes also welcome
Our long established logistics client based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire has an urgent requirement for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 2 Trunking to RDC’s, Manufacturing Sites or other similar sites across the local area and around the UK. We also have plenty of Saturday and Sunday work available also if are only looking for part time work as well.
• HGV Class 2 licence
• Up to date CPC for your Class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your Class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Weekdays per hour: £12.00 ph
• Saturdays – £13.00 ph
• Sundays – £14.00 ph
• Worksop, Nottinghamshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the East Midlands and South Yorkshire region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE and Umbrella Class 2 Drivers Welcome, Umbrella Please call for rates and further information
Class 2 HGV Driving
Full Valid UK Cat C Licence
Full Valid Drivers CPC and Digi Tacho Cards
Be Eligible to work in the UK
Rate of Pay
£12.00 – £14.00 per hour
Job ID – Class 2 HGV Driver