Class 2 HGV Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver
Our long established logistics client based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire has an urgent requirement for HGV class 2 drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 2 Multi Drop (6 to 10 drops per shift) to building manufacturers across the Midlands area.
You will be required to secure your load but the loading and unloading will be done by the sites, so minimal to no handballing involved.
• HGV Class 2 licence for at least 3 months
• Up to date CPC for your class 2
• Up to date Digi card for your class 2
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Days (Weekdays) per hour: £12.00 ph
• Lincoln, Lincolnshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the East Midlands region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options Available for all Class 2 Drivers
Class 2 HGV Driving
Full Valid Cat C Drivers
Full Valid CPC and Uk Drivers Licence
Be Elegible to work in the UK and for none UK Nationals, please provide your EU Settlement Code or Valid Work Permit
Rate of Pay
£12.00 per hour
Job ID – Class 2 HGV Driver