7.5T HGV LGV Driver
7.5 Tonne HGV Driver
Our long established logistics client based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire has an urgent requirement for 7.5 Tonne drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves multi drop approx 10 to 15 deliveries per day and you could also have collections/returns also to deal with
Due to current circumstances you will be required to wear a face mask when doing deliveries along with standard PPE of high viz and safety shoes.
The client operates 7 days a week so you will be required to work some weekends as well and shifts normally last between 8 to 12 hours per shift.
• Category C1 driving licence
• No more than 6 points on your driving licence (6 points for minor offences like SP30s can be accepted)
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Be willing to help out with handballing deliveries into customers’ homes
£9.50 per hour, £10.00 per hour on a Saturday, £12.00 per hour on a Sunday, with a minimum of 8 hours guaranteed for each shift.
• Worksop, Nottinghamshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the East Midlands region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
7.5T HGV Driver
Full Valid UK C1 Driver Licence
Be Elegible to work in the UK
Valid and in date Driver CPC and Digi Tacho Cards
Rate of Pay
£9.50 – £12.00 per hour
Job ID – 7.5T HGV LGV Driver