Class 1 HGV Drivers
HGV Class 1 Driver – Afternoons or Nights
Our long established logistics client based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire has an urgent requirement for HGV Class 1 drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
As a Class 1 driver you will be making bulk collections/ deliveries from the nationwide network of depots and some of their biggest customers and you will also have a desire to work predominately afternoon or night shifts.
• HGV Class 1 licence for 1 year
• Up to date CPC for your class 1
• Up to date Digi card for your class 1
• Max 6 penalty points
• No DD, DR, TT99 or IN10 penalty codes
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Night per hour: £12.00
• Saturdays per hour – £14.00
• Sundays per hour – £16.00
• Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply Class 1 Drivers to various companies across the East Midlands Region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE Only Class 1 Drivers
Class 1 HGV Driving
Afternoon and Night Work
Full Valid UK C+E Licence
Full Valid UK Digi and CPC Cards
Be Eligible to work in the UK
Rate of Pay
£12.00 – £16.00 per hour
Job ID – Class 1 HGV Drivers