Class 1 HGV Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver- Afternoons or Nights – Easy Trunking Work – Start times between 1400 to 2100 – Monday to Friday – Must be flexible
Our long established logistics client based in Derby, Derbyshire has an urgent requirement for HGV Class 1 drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
As a Class 1 driver you will be making collections from the nationwide network of depots and some of their biggest customers and you will also have a desire to work predominately afternoon or night shifts.
• HGV Class 1 licence for 1 year (Less than 1 year could be considered)
• Up to date CPC for your class 1
• Up to date Digi card for your class 1
• Max 6 penalty points
• No DD, DR, TT99 or IN10 penalty codes
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Monday to Friday – 0600 to 1800 £18 per hour, 1800 to 0600 £20 per hour, £22 per hours after 45 hours
• Derby, Derbyshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on 0115 9338626.
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply Class 1 Drivers to various companies across the East Midlands Region so if this job isn’t suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
PAYE and Umbrella Available for all Class 1 Drivers
Must hold a full valid UK Cat C+E Driver Licence
Must hold a full valid UK Driver CPC and Digi Tacho Card
Be Eligible to work to work in the UK
Class 1 HGV Driver
Class 1 HGV Driving
Full Valid UK C+E Drivers Licence
Full Valid UK Drivers CPC and Tacho Cards
Be Eligible to work in the UK
Rate of Pay
£18.00 – £22.00 per hour
Job ID – Class 1 HGV Driver