7.5T HGV Driver
7.5 Tonne HGV Driver
Our long established logistics client based in Leeds, West Yorkshire has an urgent requirement for 7.5 Tonne HGV drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves delivering flat pack furniture to customers’ homes and you will be working with either a drivers mate or another driver each day.
You will normally do between 10 to 15 deliveries on average each shift.
Due to current circumstances you will be required to wear a face mask when doing deliveries along with standard PPE of high viz and safety shoes.
The client operates 7 days a week so you will be required to work some weekends as well and shifts normally last between 8 to 12 hours per shift but could be as long as 15 hours per shift in some circumstances.
• Category C1 driving licence (7.5T Licence)
• No more than 6 points on your driving licence (6 points for minor offences like SP30s can be accepted)
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Be willing to help out with handballing deliveries into customers’ homes
£10 per hour with a minimum of 8 hours guaranteed for each shift.
To apply for this position either call us on 0115 9338626 or select the apply buttom and submit your CV for a call.
Be Elegible to work in the UK
Full Valid UK Cat C1 Licence (7.5T)
Full Valid and update to CPC and Digi Tacho Cards
Rate of Pay
£10.00 per hour
Job ID – 7.5T HGV Driver